Quantum Healing Hypnosis is Past Life Regression, though it is more than Past Life Regression. Many people would not agree with me on that, however most of them have only learned Quantum Healing Hypnosis and have no back ground in hypnotherapy.
There are many ways to guide people back to visit their past lives, and Dolores Cannon created a wonderful process to guide people into their past and help them connect with Higher Self and Spirit Guides to get answers to questions and connect with the healing power of spirit in order to resolve physical, mental and emotional challenges in their lives.
Dolores initially called her process Past Life Regression Technique, but eventually changed the name to Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy. One problem with this name is that some people do not realize that it involves Past Life Regression. After using this process for 7 years I have made it my own by including other things I have learned from other teachers as well as my clients.
In fact Dolores Cannon included a comment about this in several of her books. Here is a quote from one of Dolores' books, Three Waves of Volunteers, discussing her teaching and her students:
"So I began teaching it in 2002 and it has now spread all over the world, and to my satisfaction my students are reporting the same miracles that I have experienced. Some of them are even attempting ways of using the technique that I would never have thought of. What better gratification could a teacher have than to have her students take what they have been taught and not be afraid to go beyond and explore unknown pathways.
"My method is not like those other outdated hypnosis methods that teach that you must do exactly as they say. That you cannot deviate even one word from the script. In my teaching I want the student to understand what is being done so they can think for themselves. As long as the client is not being harmed they are free to experiment. I have found the method to be extremely flexible.
"It is a living and evolving thing. Many times, after all these years, I still come home and tell my daughter, Julia, 'Guess what I learned I can do today!' 'They' have told me many times that there are no limitations, unless you create them yourselves. Anything is possible. You are only limited by your own imagination. I think fear of the unknown is what holds many therapists back. They are afraid to try something new, to think for themselves."
I have taken what Dolores has said and made her process my own. Now that Dolores Cannon has passed away, some of her students are attempting to interpret what she said, even the quote above seems to have a different meaning to some of her students. She wrote that in a clear and concise way that does not require interpretation.
I bring all my knowledge and experience that I have learned from my teachers as well as my clients into these sessions. I start by guiding them back to several times in their childhood, some may be conscious memories and some may not. This is a wonderful way to warm up the process of accessing memories from the subconscious mind.
Next we visit the womb where people discover some amazing things about the time in their mother's belly. Twins and people who were adopted can have some interesting experiences during this time in the womb. I have become fascinated by this time in the womb and always look forward to assisting my clients in getting as much as possible from this time of development before they were born.
After exploring the womb we move even further back in time to a past life. I like to take my clients to at least 2 lifetimes, though sometimes we may only make it to 1. I worked with a client recently who ended up visiting 5 lifetimes, so I never know.
There are many things that can happen in a past life and there are opportunities for healing, especially after the end of the life during the life review process. We may release physical, mental and emotional challenges from the past life, often these are a result of how the life ended. We may discover talents and abilities that can be brought forward to the current life.
Many people explore past lives, some go deeper into various aspects than others. To me this is not about sightseeing, just seeing who you were in a past life, this is a therapeutic process. I dig as deep as I can into the experience so that my clients can get as much as possible out of the experience.
This is where many people stop. They may visit a few lifetimes, but do no form of release or bringing forward talents and abilities. The next part of the Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy session is what makes Dolores Cannon's process different from other past life regression sessions.
At this point we connect with what Dolores calls subconscious. In her class she makes sure to explain that this is not the subconscious mind, though clients and some students with no background in hypnosis (most of her students had no background in hypnosis) do not understand the difference. I have found that most often we make a connection with what is known as the Higher Self. That said, I have many clients who connect with their spirit guide or in some cases what is known as a collective, this is a group of different beings in spirit.
This provides the client with the opportunity to get answers to questions and receive healing from these powerful beings in spirit. Again, this is what makes Quantum Healing Hypnosis different than other forms of Past Life Regression. Once we make a connection with Higher Self, we can discover the root cause of anything that is going on with the client and ask for healing or discover what we can do or what the client needs to do to move past the challenge.
I have more information about this process on my website, so check that out and let me know if you have any additional questions. I take calls until 9-10 pm and sometimes later, you'll find my contact information over on my website as well. Explore more about Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy then get in touch with me so we can schedule your Quantum Healing Hypnosis session and assist you in exploring you past lives and connect with your higher self and guides.
No comments:
Post a Comment